Plantar fasciitis? It might not be!
Have you been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis? Was your practitioner a foot pain specialist? If not, you could be suffering from a totally different condition that only seems like plantar fasciitis.
‘There are more than 6 different diagnoses that, unless you are seen by a specialist, can be confused with the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. It is important to have a thorough assessment as treatments for these conditions are very different.’
If these other conditions are left undiagnosed and untreated, the pain and problems you are experiencing will continue indefinitely – and will likely become worse over time.
- Pain that is somewhere other than/as well as in the bottom of your heel may not be plantar fasciitis
- Some of these conditions are more serious and require further investigation or testing
- Pain in feet that is not addressed without doubt leads to further problems such as knee, hip and back pain
Three main indicators that you need further assessment of your foot pain:
- You are experiencing numbness, tingling, burning or shootings pains
- The pain is mainly a dull ache, and/or seems to move around the foot to different locations
- The pain wakes you up in the night or prevents you from sleeping – i.e. it’s not limited to when you are stood up/walking.
Our team are experts at differentiating plantar fasciitis from other foot conditions. By seeing a member of our team for an in-depth assessment, you can access the right information and best treatments for your condition.
What can we provide?
A heel and foot pain assessment
What is it?
A thorough investigation of your foot pain through a comprehensive evaluation of signs and symptoms, pain, presentation of the feet and guidance on your next steps
What this does for you
This allows you to access the right treatments for your foot pain, and know what the cause of this really is.
Here’s how you get it
You can send us a direct message about your foot pain at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR you can speak to one of our team members by calling the number below