Heel and Foot Pain
We see people with a wide variety of heel or foot pain issues. From niggling pains, to recurring injuries, to ongoing persistent pain that is affecting their daily lives.
Phrases we hear on a regular basis include:
- I feel like I’m walking on warm stones
- I’ve got a burning or tingling sensation in my feet
- The pain goes into my toes
- I’ve got numbness in the balls of my feet
- I feel like I’m walking on a marble
These phrases are just a few of the ones we regularly hear. We are experts in feet and help many people every day to get back to a pain free life.
There are too many foot conditions to list them all but a few of the issues we see are:
- Heel spurs and nerve entrapments, Mortons Neuroma
- Plantar fasciitis
- Metatarsalgia – pain across balls of the feet
- Shin splints – pain along the front of the shin
- Sports injuries – achilles tendonitis, running injuries